Blog @ Blocked @ Black out???

Posted on Saturday, December 12, 2009 by shazwani

Finally...i have my own blog..credit to wan nur because she help me in dong this blogging stuff..i never know or have any idea how or even dream to have my own blog..until one fine wonderful day,mdm norhaslinda asked all of my classmates to create a blog and send her the URL's..huhhh..hmmmm...and last night,officially this blog was created..hahahaha..well done Shazwani Wani..

at moment i've no idea what to write..right now, i am still in the lab working on my FYP..the whole weekend spent here from early morning till late night..what a very hardworking girl =) ..since last friday and now its already sunday, i've been working with my lab partner,faroha, doing the column chromatography technique for isolating our samples..it was a very long process and i have to wait and collect every single drop of the fractions..again DROPS not a flow of stream..sigh..

this morning like few days ago, we came to the lab continuing the column process..working like usual collecting the drops, labelling the bottles, washing the beakers and also facebooking and chatting..hehe extra works added..the lab seems to be like before..nothing interest happen..people busy with their works until one incident happened to me..i thought maybe it is because of two and a half days of nonstop working..the story begun when i tried to call my 019 phone number using my other 013 number( second phone number)..then the phone rang and i picked up the phone without even looked whose the caller..

me :hello..hello..( trying to control the voice..as if the caller is a guy)
caller:..................
me :hello..hello..helllooooo..
caller:................ ( line was not very clear)
me :helllooo..

i kept saying hello but no answer replied..so i hang up the phone. i thought maybe the line there was not very clear and perhaps the caller will call me back later..but then i remembered something and i looked at my second phone..Call ended Total call: 00:09. dushhh..hahahaha how come i forget that me myself was the caller..no wonder there no answer from the other side..astaghfirullah wani..short term memory loss then..

Moral of the story:
i need to get enough rest and sleep..total two and a half tired days of worked causing blocked in some of my neuron pathway..chemical messenger cannot be sent to the right site making me half conciousness for 00:09 seconds..hehehehehe..that's all for my first blog entry..i'm writing this all out before me turn blackout( sleep)..hehe

4 Responses to "Blog @ Blocked @ Black out???":

Master J says:

haha..ni lah effect prolonged exposure in the lab =p

PS: im 1st komenter!! =D

wan nur baitty says:

yeay! u go girl! finally u have one. do i need to create another one? huh. malas o.k.

shazwani says:

byt: hehe..at last..no need la..juz use the one u have..

cadd says:

Salam..
thank you for sharing it with me..